Kofkin Bond & Co. is an Australian, diversified wealth and asset management company. With over 40 years of combined experience, we work with individuals, families, businesses, and institutions – to deliver services and solutions that help build, preserve and manage wealth.
A position has opened for someone who wants to be part of a company culture that is always abreast of the industry’s evolution and changes and embraces technology for better delivery of advice and services.
The role is for someone with several years of experience in implementing recommendations for clients. You will be working closely with the Financial Advisers in order to support them in providing high-quality advice to new and existing clients.
You will also be responsible for:
- Maintaining and verifying client data
- Preparation of SoA’s, RoA’s and Financial Strategy Modelling using relevant software.
- Provide Technical and compliance support to the financial planning team
- Ensure all documents are compliant and in line with regulations and the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Updating of internal templates and compliance documents
- Understanding new and existing market products and identifying opportunity areas
- Ensure industry compliance and standards are adhered to
Skills and Experience
In order to be successful and thrive in this role, you will need to have the following:
- RG146 Compliant
- Strong XPLAN & XPLAN Modelling experience
- 3+ years’ experience in the financial planning industry
- 2+ years Paraplanning experience
- Mature personality and ability to work within a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workflow and work to deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to find out more about the position or think you would be suited to this role please provide your resume and cover letter to Jamie Ardern at email@example.com or contact at 03 9111 2675