Kofkin Bond & Co, is a privately owned financial services firm providing innovative and holistic wealth management solutions to high net worth individuals and SMEs.
We currently have a client services administration position perfect for someone currently studying and majoring in Financial Planning. For the right person, the role can lead to the opportunity for career development upon completion of their studies.
About the role:
- Administration support to principal advisers and associates
- Assisting in all aspects of administration of client services
- Client information management
- Liaising with Fund Managers, superannuation funds and insurance companies to ensure the smooth and timely implementation of strategies
- Working in a cohesive team environment, to create a positive client experience
The right candidate will:
- Have a high attention to detail
- Be able to manage time effectively, be organized and able to manage priorities and workflow
- Have the ability to work independently with initiative while understanding your role as a supportive team member
- Be enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Have positive and sound communication skills
- Be able and willing to learn systems and processes
This position is casual, 2-3 days a week, and flexible to fit around study.
If you meet the above criteria, please email a cover letter and your resume to Bojana Stefanovic at email@example.com